We drove down Thursday after my wicked biology exam..... AAAAAAAND we saw some super crazy stuff on the road (is that really the safest way to transport a boat??

This trolley made me miss the Bay... I think it's time for a trip home... ASAP.
Went to one of my fav. stores in the area - Getta Clue - bought some gear and checked out the new RS jacket. It's not that nice in person.. I was hoping for better quality, but it doesn't seem that nice. Grenade usually makes decent quality gear, but this is def. a disappointment. It had such potential. Plus, for $200 i'd rather buy half of a Four Square jacket. haha.
Getta Clue's bags... pretty dope. They look like the "Kicks, Chicks and Pornoflicks" tees. Dope. Everyone is always super nice in their and they have all the best brands - Crooks and Castles. Dissizit. Recon. Famous. Rogue. Sick dunks and AF1's. I basically want the entire store.
Hit up their blog.... http://gettaclue.wordpress.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment