Swollen Members.
Club Underground.
April 2nd, 2009.
Met the guys after the show. Mad Child bounced fast but gave me a hug and and chatted for a hot second about my RDS x RS collab tee. Asked if he knew me... LOL... I said "Nope, i'm just another misguided angel." He laughed and gave me a hug.

Rob the Viking and I after the show. Cool dude. Kinda shy. Super sweet though.

Prevail and I after the show. Hung out. Chatted for awhile. Saw me before he hit the stage and threw up the RDS sign back at me throughout the show.
The BEST stage presence of ANY preformer i've ever seen. He captured the crowd and never let them go!!
Prev -- You are an awesome dude.... AWESOME!! Can't wait to se you again at another show. Thank you so much for the sincere congrats on our engagement.
A few videos from the show. Audio isn't great since it's from a point and shoot, but hey, it got the job done.
No comments:
Post a Comment