Headed to Sacramento for the day on Saturday and spent the night after the Blink 182 concert.
Drove down to some 90's rap! Informer.... a la 1993.
Had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Love their Iced Green Tea.
Found out I was on sale @ Crate and Barrel (LOL) Plus I was cheap to begin with apparently.
Picked up two new pairs of jeans. I know, it's like 100 degrees outside right now but Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons (Winter esp.) and i'm hoping that if I buy denim it will make it cold outside.
As for the brand - True Religions are amazing. They are the best fitting jeans I have ever purchased. I own, well, let's just say a few pairs (LOL) and I am hard pressed to buy other brands. They are worth the money - esp when I get them from Nordstrom Rack!! =)
Then, as if we hadn't done enough shopping, we went into Swarovski and wound up finding our champagne flutes for the wedding. We didn't buy them initially - we left and had lunch @ Cheesecake Factory and then came back and wound up getting them - along with a few bday surprises for Nicole's bday next month *shhhh she doesn't know about those! I snuck em' in when she wasn't looking*. I won't post pictures until after the wedding unless I feel like giving a sneak peek.
That said - they are AMAZING!
Then we checked into the hotel and headed to the Blink 182 concert. We tried to miss the openers but made it for a few Weezer songs. I don't mind them, but they weren't amazing. Their stage show was super random.
Then Blink.... Mark, Tom and Travis.
I was disappointed they didn't have M&M's on their set list but they put on an amazing show.
Travis's solo was pure talent personified.
My pictures were crap - damn point and shoots only.
It was a special show because it was in Lil Chris Baker's hometown and his family and friends were in attendance. A truly emotional experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment