04 October 2009

Hardwood floors.

My girl and I got a wild idea to put hardwood floors in a few months ago. We'd been considering hardwood floors ever since we bought this house a few years ago and after alot of waiting and consideration, we finally found a good product and color and went for it.

We did my office and our library.

Here's my office before (it was a mess - ignore that!)

After the newly installed floors.

After my new desk was delivered. My computer is finally up and the room is almost done. One more bookshelf to be added and some more organizing and we'll be done.
I couldn't find a before picture of the library, but i'll look again and edit the post if I do.
During construction.
After. Amazing.

The only bad thing is it makes us wish we had done them way sooner!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man it came out so clean!