I was going through pictures during my HD transfer and realized I never blogged about our brick.
Without further ado... here it is!!
I ordered it before I proposed (Thank god she said yes) in March and then it was laid in early May before our mid - May trip.
It has our names and date that I proposed. They sent us a map, a certificate and I ordered a replica for our house. It's sitting on a bookcase in our library. Nicole originally thought that all the secret planning I did re: that March trip to Disneyland was because I got her a brick. She guessed right, technically, but had NO idea I was proposing.
Seems so crazy we got engaged in March. Time is really flying. We've begun looking at locations (first one - Squaw Valley on the 5th of Sept - hope we love it!) and planning out our special day.
Time sure flies but Nicole - I love you more today than I ever have and I know tomorrow I will love you even more.


No comments:
Post a Comment