SUPER fast shipping from RDS in Canada. Arrived yesterday but I missed the delivery so I went to the post office this AM and picked it up.

I ordered three tees (nightlife, cold one and the RS collab) and a black/cyan blue fitted...


To my surprise they threw in a HUGE sticker pack of 25 logo stickers. I considered buying one of these packs but didn't really want to spend the $25 for a pack...
That's SICK customer service to throw it in for free. I'll def. be slapping these up - starting with the whips first.

I think i'll be placing another order VERY soon... and sending along an email to tell them how impressed I am. I'm so glad they finally have direct order!!
1 comment:
If they need reppin on the east coast I'm sure the Versa would be happy to oblige. lol love you!
lil sis
Post a Comment