Dear John
Another Nicholas Sparks novel ( Nights in Rodanthe, etc).
Interesting story. Compelling, esp. if you've had friends or family in the armed forces. Crazy how hard it hits home thinking of troops overseas.
The story didn't end the way I would have preferred, but it was a good story throughout. I loved Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfriend is awkward, but in a good way.
I'd def. recommend it.

The Back-Up Plan
I'm not a huge J-Lo fan to begin with but this movie sucked.
Don't even bother when it comes out on video.

Letters To Juliet
Another Amanda movie. I LOVED her in this. Christopher Egan - the standout actor in this movie. He was fabulous. The right amount of bitter and romantic. Perfect for the movie. I would actually see this in the theater and not wait until the DVD gets released. It's worth it.
It may actually wind up in my top 10 favorite movies of all time. Amazing story. Stand out acting.
A+.

No comments:
Post a Comment