With final rolling in this week and graduation in 2 weeks, things have been a tad stressful.
I decided to blow off a few days of homework and play hooky in the city. Went to SJ to catch the first game of Round 2. Sharks won.. hell yeah. This is the first time in a LONG time we've made it to Round 2. Here's hoping we make it all the way to the Cup!
Went into the city before heading out of town to grab lunch with a friend. Scooped him up from work and then hit up Roxie's Market on San Jose Ave to get some BOMB ASS sandwiches. (peep my Yelp review - pic courtesy of Yelp). Makes me crave one just looking at this.

Before I left town I dropped by The Hundreds SF store. Been in and out of the city time and time again since this opened but never actually went in.
Easy location to find. Plenty of garage parking nearby for cheap.
Weird area for them to be in... I pictured more Haight or Market like True, Huf and DLXSF.... but whatever... works for them.
Staff was awesome. Hooked up some free prizes for me and got everything I asked for quick. Chatted it up a bit. Checked out a few more pairs of shoes but didn't pull the trigger. Scooped up some gear for myself and my nephew.
I LOVE the Rosewood collection tees for the SF store. The Skyline is the best
shirt of all time... seriously. Plus, the color match to the denim is legit.
Post baseball tee isn't totally my style, but i'm stepping out of the box. LOL.
The Throwback tee is my favorite of the Rosewoods though.... A "throwback" to the GS Warriors logo wit 585 (their Post St. address) instead of the area code as most companies do w/ the Warriors logo. A nice homage to the Warriors and SF staple, the Trolley Cars on the back with POST. Sooooo fly. I wish I had bought every color but I was trying to contain myself.
Again, color match on the denim stitching to their tees is impeccable. Their denim is awesome. Heavy feel but great fit and not actually bad for summer. A little thick sure, but great quality and style. The JAGS stitching on the sides are sweet touches.
Picked up some gift for the nephew. He's a talented artist and I want to get him some gear to keep that graphic artist in him inspired. Hopefully this will do the trick. Plus they threw in some goodies for me which never hurts!
Then I headed out of SF, across the Bay Bridge and home to my girl.

Still driving....

Home.

1 comment:
man too bad we didnt meet up! next time u need to hit up benny gold
Post a Comment