Remember Me

I pride myself on having the weird skill that allows me to predict movie plots. It rarely fails. I actually am right so often friends joke I should be writing movies.
Last night, I met my nemesis.
Remember Me staring Robert Pattinson. Nicole ordered it on Netflix and last night both of us had major insomnia so we popped it in.
Rob is a weird actor to me. He plays weird, akward and disenfranchised well, which was what this movie called for.
The plot flowed well for 90% of the movie and then 1 scene starts to unfold. I looked over and told Nicole what was going to happen. She gasped, realizing it was probably right, and neither of us were ready for that ending.
To say it caught me off guard would be an understatement. I was so shocked it felt like someone stabbed me in the chest. I didn't breathe the entire end of the movie I was so surprised. I did however, cry like a baby.
I enjoyed it enough that I am glad I watched it. I was saddened by the ending enough that I don't know if I would actually buy it though.
P.S. I want to adopt his little sister in the movie. She's f'in adorable. Ahhh - door - able.
Trailer:
No comments:
Post a Comment