While I get my Honeymoon pictures organized, here are a few random photos to pass the time.
A few weeks ago, on a lazy Saturday afternoon, my friend Rachel and I decided to go walk downtown along the River and see what we could see.
We started in Idlewild Park because it's easy parking and we thought we could cruise through the Rose Garden.
Wrong.
They were replanting the Rose Garden.
Oh well.
So we headed downtown.
I am always amazed at how beautiful an older building is when juxtaposed against modern architecture. This church is downtown only a few blocks off Virginia (the main street downtown) and it's smack dab in between modern apartments and businesses.
There's something beautiful about it's survival.
Lastly, i'm a sucker for buildings with fire escape ladders. There's something romantic about old buildings like this to me. I didn't have the wide angle lens, but I made due the best I could.
All in all, a nice day down by the river. Amazing weather. Great friend. Beautiful sights.
I def. need to spend more time down by the river this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment