21 April 2011

Headed home tomorrow...

Crazy how time flies. 
Tomorrow we head back to the US and back to real life.

This honeymoon has been amazing and will receive the proper blogging it deserves once i'm home and have a chance to really sort through some pictures and write down some highlights, funny stories, or silly memories.

For now... here's some random pictures. =)


We bought hilarious beanies / hats while we were in Fussen. I bought the Polar Bear one and Nicole bought the Moose. They were far too hilarious to pass up.

I forced Nicole to eat at the Hofbräuhaus München twice. I loved my radlers (beer and lemonade) so much I was very sad when it was empty. Thankfully, I just ordered another! haha.


Our magnificent rental car - an A class Mercedes Benz. It's one set of doors bigger than a smart car and basically made of minimal metal and as much plastic as physically possible. It made it to 160 km/hour so that worked out well though.


Neuschwanstein Castle. This may have been my favorite day... why will be divulged in detail later... let's just say... 
1. Inspired Disneyland's castle... 
2. Amazing style and presence
3. Snow fell on and off the whole day
4. It was something i've wanted to see on many trips to Germany but never made it.


Once we are home and rested and I have some time I will dedicate a blog post to each of our stops. Until then, see ya soon Reno and thank you Nicole for marrying me and spending a month by my side on an amazing honeymoon. No trip, vacation, holiday, ANYTHING will ever be this amazing.

No comments: