So, I was checking out The Hundreds Blog and saw this post.
I was immediately interested in the Code Wallet he showcased from Hex. I pulled up their site and realized they are the company that made the Nano Watch. I never bought one because I don't have the right Nano, but I thought it was a cool concept.
This cell phone case however takes swag to a whole new level.
Phone, cards, ID... everything in one spot.
I ordered one today so once it arrives i'll see what the true deal is. I'm super excited to get it though because I think it's going to be an awesome fit for me... especially for nights out.
I went with the black one but the brown was a strong contender.
Check out some product pictures from the HEX websites.
Order yours direct from their site HERE



1 comment:
Is it sad that I want an iPhone specifically for this case? You're not supposed to want a product because it has cool accessories, right? lol either way, it looks awesome. I'm excited you got one :-)
Post a Comment