Neither of these albums are new releases, but I just recently discovered them. Maroon 5 has always annoyed me in the past. I could only stand "She Will Be Loved" and even that was only a few times at best.
After downloading a few songs off this new album for my girl, I gave them a listen. I was really drawn to a few of them and have had the CD in heavy rotation ever since.
Check out "Better That We Break," "Won't Go Home Without You," "Back At Your Door," and "Nothing Lasts Forever."

This album is still going to need a bit of time to grow on me. So far I either love the track or hate it. There's no middle ground with these songs and there are too many Jesus / God references for my taste. Especially with the context of their use... odd.
Anyways, a few good jams... the singles "Apologize" and "Stop and Stare" as well as "Won't Stop" and "Come Home." I especially enjoy Come Home. Awesome song to mellow out to or enhance a romantic moment with. *smirk*
Alright -- check out these albums and broaden your musical horizons.

No comments:
Post a Comment