08 August 2008

H2O

Probably won't upload the pic's from the camera until I get home so today you'll have to use your imaginations.

Went on a jet ski island tour today. Shout out to our guide Devon - awesome tour bro!! Island Watersports -- you guys have the best  jet skis on the island. MUCH faster than the rest of those guys!!

2 hours of pure bliss. We we're going crazy. Donuts. Gunning it over the wake. Huge jumps when the ocean was getting choppy. 

So much fun.

Now I want a jet ski even more. 

No pictures from the actual tour because I forgot my waterproof camera at home and our DSLR is WAAAAAAAAAAY too expensive to ever play in the water. My dad got a few snaps before we took off out of sight though. I'll upload em' as soon as I get home.

Hope everyone's day is as awesome as ours.

Off to dinner and lots of drinks in a bit.

No comments: