I've been rockin' Four Square gear for 8 years now. I own more belts, socks, hats and tees than I can count. 4 jackets. 3 pairs of pants. Thermals. Yada yada.
Every year I am amped when they release their new gear. They haven't officially dropped it yet, but I found these sneak peeks on a few different sites.
All I am left wondering is... what the hell has happened to this company??
This stuff is horrible.
Ugly.
Ugly.
Ugly.
Here are a few of the worst for the guys...




And just so the ladies aren't left out... here's an ugly hoodie for the girls.
I pray that when they officially drop their new line, there's WAAAAAY better stuff than these weak ass pieces of crap.
I pray that when they officially drop their new line, there's WAAAAAY better stuff than these weak ass pieces of crap.Did I mention my disappointment?? Forum and Special Blend are releasing decent gear.... soooooooo only 4sq chose to suck this season?
No comments:
Post a Comment