27 September 2008

Homesick.

Just incase my car was homesick at the stereo shop, I stopped by to check on it!!

They had already started the tear down and the remote start / alarm install. 

Everything was torn apart with parts and pieces everywhere ready to go in. 

The remote start / alarm will take a few days (if not more) just by itself. Plus all the speakers, amps, cap (for added power), speaker box - which is going to be a tad bit fancy and take a chunk of time - and then the Dynamat. I'm Dynamatting the entire car so that I can have perfect acoustics inside the vehicle.

Time consuming, but it will be amazing when it's done. 

Now I just have to survive the weeks without my car!! haha.

Dash all torn up.
Backseat.
Trunk (with new smoked taillights that I dropped on only hours before taking the car to the stereo install shop).
Trunk torn apart ready for dynamat and wiring.

No comments: