So we've had the new 5D Mark II on pre-order now for awhile and Canon keeps pushing back the release date. It was supposed to be out in early Nov., then late Nov., and now possibly just before Christmas.
My g/f is worried we won't get it before we head to So Cal for Christmas and she has her heart set on Disneyland photos with the new camera.
Everytime I call Canon they just say that they will start shipping as soon as possible. Hopefully our pre-order was one of the first. They've had such an amazing response with the pre-orders that companies have been told to stop taking pre - orders because they won't be able to fill the demand until the beginning of next year.
I really hope we get it for the holidays because I would love to not only snap 21 megapixel fisheye photos, but I would love some fisheye HD video in Disneyland.

Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment