I should not be left to my own devices, nor should I be left unattended apparently.
Yesterday I was studying for O - Chem and I was looking all over for my favorite flashcard writing pen (don't ask - i'm weird). Couldn't find it anywhere, so I just guessed I lost it or left it in my car or something.
After a few hours of studying I went into the laundry room to move the laundry and start another load. I opened the dryer and it was COVERED in black ink.
Found my pen!! Wheee.
So I call my best friend (who since it's late at night is sleeping) and I am scouring google to find a solution. My best friend, Katie, had no idea what to do plus is bitter I woke her up, haha, so no luck there. My g/f has no idea and everything on the internet sounds dangerous... soak a towel in acetone and dry it (uhm.... flammable anyone? No thanks).
Finally I find a site that recc. tossing in towels soaked in bleach.
Long story short -- Google saved my life, and my relationship last night. My g/f says life with me is like a 2 year old. Messes and broken stuff all the time.
I like to think I just try to keep life interesting. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment