Alot more details and photos shall follow this post, but for now, here's a little tid bit of our special moment.
Nicole -- you made my magical wishes and dreams come true when I asked "Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" and you said "yes." You're the most amazing woman and I am blessed to know you, to love you and to be engaged to you. You complete me.
More images will follow once I have the CD with the high res pictures.Matt -- You're an amazing photographer and truly captured the happiness, joy and chaos of our lives and the proposal. Thank you for sharing your magic on our special magic day. I wish you nothing but success in life and your upcoming wedding / marriage.
1 comment:
I Love the "hidden" mickeys in there ;o) I can't wait to see the rest. I know they are gonna be beautiful.
:o)
Post a Comment