First off, since it's March it's time to start supporting the Irish. I began my first weekend of March off with a new beer. Now Harp and Guinness are always amazing, but it was time to switch it up.... AND... since i'll be in Disneyland on St. Pat's Day I need to get the drinking started early. LOL.
So, up to bat this time around was Smithwick's. It was purchased by Guinness in 1965 and when pronounced, the "W" is silent so it's "Smithick's." Enough history.
Good taste. Crisp and clean like I expect from an Irish Ale. Def. gives me that bite i'm looking for over your other ales. I think it may be a tie between this and Killian's. Killian's def. seems a little smoother and more subtle than this one. This guy bites back.
I'm going to try it next time instead of Harp in a black and tan. We'll see how it works out.

Now, new gear.
Got some new kicks - Vans Rowley X.
I haven't worn Vans in a LOOOOOOOONG time - esp old school Vans - because I ALWAYS get those damn snake bites on my ankles because of them. These were too sweet to pass up however so i'm taking a chance. Super comfy so far, but I haven't given them a true test. I'll be headed to school in them tomorrow so HOPEFULLY they will be comfy.
Last but not least, this beauty. My first 10 Deep article of clothing and I am super impressed already. I am not big crewneck fan (actually I hate them), but this design was too sweet to walk away from. Reflective text / graphics. Kangaroo pocket. Dope details. Great quality material. I'm a little word about the reflective text / graphics cracking but i'll keep my fingers crossed.
I cannot WAIT to rock this tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will stay chilly so I can wear it. It'll go great w/ my new kicks. LOL.


No comments:
Post a Comment