10 May 2009

Cats Eye View.

A few weeks ago, while shopping at Target, I saw a National Geographic Kids Toy called the "Pets Eye Camera." You attach it to the collar of your animal and set it to snap pic's at a set time interval and then let your animal cruise around with it on so you can see what the world looks like from their point of view.

My fiance thought it was retarded and a waste of money.

=) Well, I decided last week to go back and buy it! LOL. It seemed too funny to pass up.


I gave each cat a turn with it this weekend. 

Here are some of the favorites.


But before you say it, I know... i'm crazy.




Living room chairs.


Their water fountain.

Sitting on the window sill looking into the backyard @ the water fountain.


Laying on my desk checking out my credenza covered in school stuff.
Walking down the hallway towards the living room. 

No comments: