The past few weeks flew by in a flash.
Finals were over. Headed to Lake Arrowhead for a wedding. Then to LA for the day. Then Anaheim for 4 days (Disneyland!!). Then back home for summer school. My future sister - in - law arrived for her visit. Then our engagement party. Then more hanging out with the future sister - in - law.
Anyways, the list of things to do seems never ending but I am going to try to post up some pictures from the past few weeks.
I'll start off with some shopping in LA.
First Crooks and Castles. These guys are really nice and their gear is always the sickest.
They were out of some tees I wanted which wound up being a good thing since my bag was jam packed headed home! LOL. Anyways, always the best gear, cleanest spot and nice guys all around.


Next up - Johnny Cupcakes. The same guy who was there last time was working the day we dropped by. He recognized me and even remembered where I was from! You're the best customer service guy ever man.... EVER.
Since I had to leave town before the polos officially dropped he let me try on a few sizes to make sure I knew what size I wore when they were put up on the website for sale. SOOOOOO fuckin' dope of him. Again, OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE @ JOHNNY CUPCAKES!!
Copped the Hollywood Tee. Pic of the tee OUT of the package to follow later.


Last but not least, a stop by The Hundreds. I was HOPING they would have their Spring release New Era's in the store since I was dying to get my hands on the black / hot pink Adam New Era.
LUCKILY - It was in stores already. Copped a few tees and the hat. I wanted to get the Johnson shoes in teal but I couldn't fit em' in my luggage! LOL. Guess i'll just have to order them.
Guys were super nice. Snapped a few pic's on the Photo Booth iMac.


Then we went to Canter's Deli http://cantersdeli.com/
Bomb food. Read my review on Yelp for full details.
Then we mobbed over to Disneyland and got into the park for a few hours that night. We were there for 4 more days. Met up with a few friends, the photog who did our proposal pictures and his wife and of course, LOTS of Disney Characters.
This trip was SUPER important because the Disney Brick I ordered way back in late January was finally installed. I ordered it with the proposal date and thankfully everything worked out for that day and she said YES!! I'll blog about this later and do it full justice. =)
1 comment:
Didnt stop by Rogue or TFL?
Post a Comment