On January 1st, 2010 my fiance began "Project 365." This project involves taking (at least) one photo a day and writing a little note about the day. All these photos and notes get placed into a giant scrapbook / binder so at the end of the year you can glance through it and have a year in review.
After some prompting I decided to do the knock off, digital version of it. I'm posting a photo (or two) on another blog, Tumblr, every day. Somedays I take WAY too many pictures to decide - sometimes I forget to take even one photo.
At the end of the year I think it will be really, really cool to check out our year in review.
It's nothing major, but here's the link if you want to check it out. I also added a link on my sidebar, called Project 365, if you want to check it out in the future after this post gets buried deep in the depths of the Daily Dribble archives.
No comments:
Post a Comment