09 March 2010

God damn...

I've tried to talk myself OUT of buying new wheels for my car and then along come these beauties...

These are replica wheels based on OEM Audi wheels. They are $300 each for the size i'd fit under mine. Problem is i'd have to upsize from 18's to 19's and I don't really want to upsize. Perhaps if I wait a bit they'll release them in an 18. In the meantime, I may just have to consider upsizing. Here's the info and a link.

The Hartmann HS5 – 209 replica wheel is a split 5 spoke wheel finished in an anthracite color with machined spokes and lip with a clearcoat. The Hartmann HS5 – 209 replica wheel has a 5×112 bolt pattern (PCD) and uses OEM Audi 14×1.5mm ball seat lug bolts. The HS5 – 209 is one of Hartmann’s newest wheels to hit the market.




No comments: