02 March 2010

Travel gear.

Now, if you know me you know that I travel alot. Mostly to So Cal these days but a few times at least across the country to see my dad in Key West, FL or my fiances family in VA.

Long story short, I need 2 things when I travel - a comfy hoodie and comfy backpack. Thankfully Famous Stars and Straps and Foursquare have kept me solid on backpacks for many years now.

That said, my hoodies have always been rotated in and out...

UNTIL NOW.

I saw this as a sneak peek for the 2009-2010 Snow season. Until this week Burton's only releases were in hideous all over prints... AND NOW... today, retail shops and Burton online released this...

Solid black colorway.

Now, I don't hate all over prints, until it becomes something I could possibly have to wear for a few days at a time because my flights get screwed (as they ALWAYS do with me haha). This is perfect. The price tag is a tad steep, but peep all the features:


You can grab it direct from Burton if you aren't lucky enough to have a shop like Eternalsnow near you.


Review after I get it and take my first flight with it. Maybe i'll have it by my trip to So Cal in April.

Exterior shot.
Details on the awesome features.



No comments: