Lately i've added a few new shoes to my collection and haven't properly written them up.
First off - Rogue Status low tops with gunshow print.
Awesome box. Comfy fit. I was never a Chucks person (I need more cushion under my feet) but these are so far pretty nice.
Now, the elusive Nike Air Max '95. I bought these the first time around (when I was in highschool) and everyone hated them. I bought them at Nike Town in SF, CA the first time I had ever been to a Nike Town. I freaked out when they called the stockroom on the walkies and the shoebox came down to our floor in one of the vacuum tubes used for mail delivery in big buildings. I still remember it to this day.
After way too much abuse, I had to part with them many years ago... but now, thanks to retro fever Nike re-realesed them.
Same awesome fit, same AMAZING shoe.
Last but not least, my new Famous flip flops. Def. not as comfy as my old school DC / FSAS BOH and Boombox flipflops but a close rival. Only worn them around the house so far so once we get a true road test we shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment