Yesterday was my birthday... the big 3-1. Or as I prefer, 30 Round 2.
Friday we had friends over for a little celebration that was Toy Story / Disney themed.
My cake was funfetti with vanilla frosting and decorated with Toy Story action figures. There was a slight issue with the cake when the figures were placed and the Grand Canyon formed in the middle of the cake. Oh well, it still tasted amazing. Thanks Lauren.
The second treat of the evening was LGM (Little Green Men) cupcakes from the Toy Story series. They were vanilla cupcakes (again, I hate chocolate) with green frosting (dyed green with food coloring), Mentos for eyes and sour ropes and belts for ears and their antenna. OMG. They were amazing - visually and taste-wise!
Then Sunday Nicole and I had a birthday day alone. I got another BDay hat (this one popcorn ears from Disneyland) and forced Aspen to wear them.
I got an awesome Toy Story book which details the process of creating the first Toy Story movie.
Yet another prize for my bday - a new Nixon watch. A white one. Whi
ch I don't have an all white watch. Excellent choice Nicole! =)
Now - the ultimate gift.
Nicole got me an actual lightbulb from the Electric Light Parade in Disneyland.
It's green....
Which means - It may have actually come from Elliot (fr. Pete's Dragon).
So amazing. My favorite of all my bday presents!
Again, my fiance is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment