03 July 2010

Book Review - The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

I wish I had read this quick little novella before heading to see Eclipse. It sheds so much light on the backstory of the newborns and of course, Bree herself. It adds so much to the Twilight Saga, and specifically Eclipse.

It was a super quick read def. should be read by ANY fan.

I knew what the ending would be, but I really like Bree and wished she would have made it through to join the Cullen coven.

2 comments:

crossxamine. said...

In an interview with Stephenie Meyer by fans she states that IF Bree had lived and joined the Cullens she would have eventually left because she wouldnt be able to only feed on animals. She would have gone looking for Freaky Fred!

Aspen_Snow04 said...

Peep your Twitter. I think Bree should have found Fred. Well, survived long enough to find Fred. He was so cute with her.

Have you read Emmett and the Bear on her website?? I just read it and now I love him even more. He's such a romantic schmuck.