24 December 2008

Back home.

We arrived last night after a long week in LA / Disneyland.

Here are a few fun pictures to hold you guys over until I load and sort through the rest. This time, since i'm not in school, I promise to actually post them. Plus some video's we took of Fantasmic and the Christmas Fireworks show.

First off, the one and only, SKINHEAD ROB. Second time i've been fortunate enough to meet him and EVERY TIME he's the nicest guy ever. Thank you for taking another photo with me and meeting my girl and her sister. You're the nicest guy EVER!

Lastly, Guy Fietti from the Food Network. He was filming a special "Diners, Drive Ins and Dives" that focuses on Disneyland at the holidays. Look for it next November (you may see my cell phone and the top of my baseball hat) haha.






1 comment:

crossxamine. said...

dood I love that chef! i watch that show all the time lol he should be 10 times the weight he is because he eats the greasiest foods ever