05 December 2008

Today.

So, today we had to take Vail to the vet. With either of the other cats, Aspen or Ashland, this would have been hell on earth. Let's just say they aren't pro vet.

Vail on the other hand, having been to work with me basically everday since he was, well, this big....

had no problem what so ever.

He settled in nicely. He let them do a full work up, blood work, rads, SQ fluids without a peep. I should have known he'd cooperate nicely when we went to weigh him and he made himself at home on the scale. He made friends with all the ladies and had all of them saying what a handsome man he was... and so polite.

What can I say, I raised a stud!?!







That's my boy.

Now fingers crossed he starts feeling better soon now that we know what's wrong. And no, I won't apologize for being a paranoid parent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. 148 pounds. I knew my nephew was a beefy man but jesus! :-)
Elise