It's always hard for me to go in there because despite not wanting ANOTHER cat, I always want another animal, or 10, when I go in there. Vail and Ashland came from the Humane Society (Vail by way of my old job).
It breaks my heart to think of homeless animals around winter. It's freezing outside (our high today was around 36 degrees) and about to snow (tomorrow through Monday). We're feeding our cute adopted son O'Malley (Aristocats gave us the name) and i'm trying a new method everyday to get him shelter / a bed to keep him warm. We haven't seen him in a few days (his food and water dishes sit full) and it makes me worry.
I'm such a freak, I know, but if you have the ability, consider donating to the Humane Society this season. Homeless animals and shelter animals need all the help they can. If you have an animal just pick up a bit of extra food when you're shopping for your own furry family member and hook up some needy animals.
Here's a link with some giving info. or drop off food, toys, etc at a local shelter.
Remember, without them these cute faces wouldn't be a part of my life...

1 comment:
Love the last picture!
Post a Comment