My girl and I hit up the Extreme Autofest yesterday that was held at the GSR here in Reno.
The name was horrible, but the event was cool.
Really small but alot of nice rides.
Here are a few of the standouts...

Sweet Vette.

The interior was so clean it deserved a shot.

Porsche 911 GT3. This beauty is owned by Gilbert, the owner of Gilson Auto Body where my whip is being painted.

A Bay Area Beauty. Joe, from Fremont, and I chatted for QUITE ahwhile about this beautiful whip of his. It's an A6 2.7 Turbo, just like my girls BUT with oh so many tasteful touches.
He kept it clean and luxurious but still added a bit of the street look and stepped up the engine.

TSW 20's. No lip. No rub. Low profile brake kit. Custom fab. ground effects.

No lip. No rub. GREAT choice.

Dedicated the WHOLE trunk... clean install. Nice look. Audi symbols backlit in red (I must say i'm personally biased since my ride is done with red backlighting on my Audi symbol as well).

Had to get the info on these carbon fiber interior trim wraps. So sweet. Got the info and should be placing an order ASAP. Silver carbon fiber to match my exterior.
It's the little touches that show good taste and Joe DEFIANTLY had it.

Sweet old Chevy rockin' the white walls.

My girl LOVED the paint colors on this car. She now wants her entire engine and engine bay in pink! Sparkle candy pink apparently! =)

I'm a sucker for a slick Bel - Air. Interior wrapped in tweed. So nice.

Now, last but not least, the Aston Martin Vantage. Not my fav. color, but it looked clean.

Excellent wheel choices. Let's face it, with a ride like this once it has shoes it's done. =) Even I wouldn't need to mod this baby!
We would have stayed longer but it was pushing 100 degrees and we were both over it.
Got some good product info and saw some nice cars. Only 2 Audi's though so I was disappointed on that, but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment