24 June 2009

Birthday time...

This year, I turn the big 3-0 (aaaaaaah).... in just 24 days.

That said, it's shaping up to be a pretty damn magical one.

My girl and I are headed to Seattle (we've never been) for 5 days over my birthday (highlights include a Seattle Culinary tour and several 5 star dinner reservations including bday lunch @ the Space Needle Restaurant).

And now - to the prizes. My girl slipped up and divulged my gifts this year. They are on order but seeing as she has 24 days, it's better they aren't in the house or I may sneak off and open them early.

The macro lens i've been dying for. Went with Sigma because Canon is out of the price range for now and I have NO idea how much I will use it. She knows what she's talking about though, so i'll just enjoy playing with it and she can understand it and how it works! LOL.


And last but not least, the Nixon 42-20. Since this watch dropped I have been DYING for an excuse to buy it, but it just continued to toy with me because I didn't want to buy myself this pricey a watch. BUUUUUUUUT, my lovely fiance is SPOILING the hell out of me for the big 3-0 so she got me the watch too.


I may be getting older, but prizes and a trip are making this birthday a lot easier to handle! =)

No comments: