11 June 2009

Summer School.... weekend 1.

It basically rained for 2 days straight.

That said, i'm down for camping but at a certain point it just becomes ridiculous. Thank god for snowboard gear.

Also, a huge shout out to Lauren for the use of her AMAZING sleeping bag. Freezing balls outside. Comfy warm on the inside. Tent got pretty wet, but sleeping bag was fine and I was PERFECTLY cozy.

We leave again this Saturday AM @ 7 (whoooo hoo). If it rains less I may be able to take more pictures. I'm still not trusting mother nature enough to bring our DSLR - i'm stuck with my point and shoot.



My home away from home.

A bird we caught - a Warbler.

Nature.

Nature.

Nature.


Bear trap.

Bear. LOL. 
Bear post ear tag, blood draw and lip tattoo. 

I got to draw blood on a WILD ANIMAL! 

A knocked out wild animal, but whatever. Still a first for me!

She's a brown bear @ least 15 years old based on her teeth and weighed 180#. She was AWESOME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-( she looks sad.
PS: please keep the bird and i will bring it home to me after i come visit in august. Kay? kay. Thank you.
And thank you for updating. ive been lost the past week with no new updates :-) hahaha

youre favorite sister in law :-D