24 June 2009

Camping wrap up.

The camping phase of my summer school class is complete.

Now I just have a group presentation, my field notebook and a research paper due.

Awesome class overall, loved the excuse to go camping for three weekends. Sad camping is over, but the Ecology crew and I are already planning another camping trip ASAP before school starts.

Here are the last of the snaps I took. This past weekend was awesome. A huge hike to a cool little lake (Pierce lake) a sick overview of Rock Lake and good, good times.

Tonight in class we're all going to swap pictures we've taken from every trip. Can't wait to see what some of the super talented photo folks in my class took.


Great shot of our snow plant study species.
Snow plant... again. LOL.

Rock Lake. I gotta say, these trips made me realize what a GORGEOUS place I live in. I really need to take advantage of this place in summer as well as winter.

Pierce Lake.

Arsty fartsy damn at Pierce Lake. Pretending I have talent. LOL.

The crew - L - R: Michelle, Allie, Jason, Me, Kyli. Camping homies.



No comments: