We're getting ready to ship out in 9 days... yes, 9 days... on the adventure of a lifetime.
It doesn't seem real that we are going to be traveling for a month. Well, the stress feels real, but the trip itself doesn't feel real yet.
What does feel real is how blessed I am.
Many, MANY, years ago, when I was still a teenager, I made my first trip across the pond to Europe. I was fortunate at a young age to have an amazing father who showed me as much as of the world as he could. The Bahamas, Europe, Canada, everywhere basically.
I never understood the joy he felt being able to take me to these amazing places and show me sights i'd only viewing in textbooks and movies.
Now, by watching Nicole when her eyes light up knowing that places she never thought she'd visit she will be setting foot onto in just a few weeks is blowing me away. I have always known I was blessed but being able to pass that blessing along to Nicole and show her the world is the most amazing feeling i've ever had.
Here are a few pictures of our forthcoming adventures to wet your appetite. I'll post up our pictures when we return in April.
London, UK.
Paris, France.
Berlin, Germany.
Prague, Czech Republic.
Munich, Germany.
Fussen, Germany.
Salzburg, Austria.
A few of these locations will see us more than once but no matter where we stop or how we get there it's bound to be the craziest adventure we've experienced so far.
Here we goooooooooooooooooo.







1 comment:
Yes it will be an adventure of a life time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment