03 March 2011

Updates..... finally.

After many months, I decided to sit and deal with the super slow internet speed to update
everyone on the past few months highlights.

There is so much more in store and perhaps i'll elaborate on all of these events in their own posts, but for now here's the short version.



On January 22, 2011 I married the love of my life.


Surrounded by our friends and family and on one of the most memorable nights of my life... 
Nicole became my wife...
forever.


Mother nature was nice to us for the wedding but decided to hit us with a few hard storms in late Jan and all of February.

It's been a beautiful winter.



Valentine's Day, our first as a married couple, was celebrated with kind and thoughtful gestures and small gifts. We worked hard at making it a special one since it was only a few weeks after the wedding.

We went to Vegas for a few days to get away from everything and drove this beauty. Yes, we did other things, but really, when an Audi R8 is involved who cares what else we did? =)

We went to Animal Ark for their special winter opening event and met this little cutie. Effie the Arctic Fox. I lover her. I wanted to take her home.

We had a blast looking at all the animals despite trudging through the snow and mud.


And now, we are off on our first great adventure as our married life begins...

Europe.



See ya' at the end of April!

No comments: