It's true. I love beer.. All kinds.... all countries -- esp Belgium (after all, they gave me Stella)
BUT
as much I love foreign beer, I do not like the idea of a die hard American brand being PURCHASED by a foreign company.
Here's the short version...
Anyone else have a problem with this?
I don't even like Bud or Bud Light and i'm blown away by this... even Missouri's governor and two US Senators offered to help Anheiser - Busch in anyway possible to avoid this sale.
Looks like their offer fell upon deaf ears...
So long American tradition... enjoy your new home... as a million rednecks cry into their beer cozies.
1 comment:
hey at least the qualtiy is going to improve. If you love beer, you def HAVE TO order some from belgium. These guys go crazy with beer, best beer in the world hands down
Post a Comment