Johnny Cupcakes...
I've heard a TON about them... peeped their blog weekly... watched the development of their LA store -- my interest thanks to Lisa (Charmer)...
As a result, I finally pulled the plug and ordered some gear.
Arrived in a SWEET box covered in awesome graphics.

Tees were wrapped in tissue paper.
A crazy little collection - a business card, mint, button and New Kids On The Block trading card. I laughed hella hard at it - well, after my initial shock and WTF expression wore off. haha.
The second tee - Boston Skyline tee.... AWESOME. I'm a sucker for a skyline so this tee was bound to be my favorite anyway! haha.
Both of the tees were awesome quality, but the sizing is perfect. Fitted enough it's flattering but still baggy enough to give room and texture is super soft. I only wore them around the house for a few minutes, but I was impressed from the jump.
I'm wearing this one to school tomorrow, so it will have a full test, but so far, MAD PROPS to Johnny Cupcakes.
Can't wait to scoop up another couple of tees... perhaps the girlfriend and I will get matching tees haha.




No comments:
Post a Comment