05 July 2008

Just to catch up...

4th of July fireworks. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Good friends and good time. Lots of laughs and lots of awesome fireworks. Did I mention the fireworks were awesome?

My g/f's camera decided to hate us, but she still pulled off some pic's to make me smile.



My first Calc exam is on the fridge. Sometimes you need to take it back to the old school (3rd or 4th grade maybe) and reward a good grade w/ some time on the fridge.


I loved my white Oakley Gascans so much I bought another pair in smoke grey / black. Decided these were waaaaaaay better than the Oil Rigs. Nice fit. Clean look. Second pair. haha.



Last, but not least, more fish eye fun.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made that Exam your bitch!!! Congrats, I need to get in the skool mode for fall, been taking it easy this summer.....

BTW I just ordered some white Gas Cans and a black Canteen from this site:

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Product_Detail.cfm?id=118

Its discounted Oakley gear for government agencies, only bad problem they carry the stylish new shit that comes out.....I paid 50 dollars for them white Gascans, went to sunglass hut in the mall, they retail them at 110, freakin ridicorous....If you see anything you like on there just let me know!! All the lenses are ballistic on most of the frames....