01 July 2008

Trusnow.com

I have to send the guys at www.trusnow.com MAJOR props.

They have always sold awesome products from awesome brands (the Program - Special Blend, Four Square and Forum, Nixon, DC, etc), but they went above and beyond with this last order I placed.

I was initially just ordering a new backpack (yes, another one - I like variety) and decided at the last minute to go back and check something on it after adding it to my cart. When I tried to open the page it said the item no longer existed. So then the panic set in that I had messed around and lost the only place I found the backpack I wanted. So I called them to find out what the deal was. The phone rang like 3 times and I was connected to a dude who assured me that the backpack was in my cart and their system updates every 5 minutes so you never run into the BS of putting stuff in your cart, getting ready to pay and then having it say it's already sold. 

Bonus point #1 awarded for that.

The dude asks what I needed to look at the page for and I tell him I want to know how big the bag is for comparison sakes before I order it. He pulls up the page, no info. He pulls out the manuals / product catalogs from Special Blend... no measurements. SOOOOOO... he puts me on hold for a minute and then comes back on the line with all this loud noise like wind in the background. He's like "I had to get a cordless phone so I can walk over to the warehouse and measure the bag for you since I can't find any info." As he walks over we shoot the shit about my riding style, gear set up, favorite mountains.. the whole nine. Aside from the fact he's going above and beyond for me (bonus point #2) he isn't just some telephone operator. He's an actual rider (even if he does ride a Burton board haha). 

Long story short, he measures the backpack and since it's perfect he tells me if I order before 3 it heads out the same day (since they are in Oregon). 

So I order the pack, plus a watch (Yes, ANOTHER Nixon watch - what can I say - I'm a fiend).... with no sales tax.... plus free shipping....

AAAAAAAAND..... all my gear arrives the next day... with a note on who packed my order and to call with any questions or concerns. 

I didn't actually know that customer service like this still existed. Not to mention screaming prices on my gear - both on the watch and the HARD to find backpack.

MAAAAAAAAAD props to the crew at Trusnow.com. Hit em' up for all your gear needs.


          Backpack and watch.

        
       Stock photo for the watch. Mine is being sized today by my lovely g/f while i'm at school. =) Better photos to follow once it's sized.


Again, hit em' up.... www.trusnow.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what the Four Square logo was all about.....yeah I'm a dork!!! Learn something new everyday :) HAHA