are the devil. Seriously?
This is just one of the 4 payments we make quarterly to live in a gated community.
I think the gate needs to be upgraded if I am paying this much for a damn gate.
Argh. I hate paying expensive bills -- esp ones that I pay because I am a snob that lives in a gated community. haha.

1 comment:
Gated Communitys/Cookie Cutter housing developments....LOL yeah you should of expected that shit.....plus if they see if your shit isnt squared away, like grass cut, or if ya got crap on the house, cant they fine ya ass??? BULLSHIT!!! If I wanna keep my grass as high as the jungle or wanna throw shit on my house,I will surely do that, without have a damn association sending letters about it, who have nothing better to do then critque other people's living styles and property.......THATS JUST MY OPINION.......Kudos to you for putting up with it!!!!!
Post a Comment