Before I sum my day up, let's begin with this. My friend Michael posted it on a Myspace bulletin and I laughed my ass off. It's esp. funny with my current summer school class at UNR.
Apparently this is what you get when a smart ass has to write a check.... Oh, I can truly appreciate this! I'm pretty tempted to do something like this myself!! haha.
Now, onto today's recap. The fires in Cali' are sending their smoke over to our neck of the woods. Major smell of forest fire in the air all day today and dense, dense smoke. Worse towards the downtown area (seemed to settle in a bit more).... here are a few iPhone pic's....GSR while driving on 395.
Side shot of downtown from 395 @ 80.
Crazy.
All this on the anniversary of the Angora Fire near South Lake Tahoe last year that burned 254 houses. Sad.



2 comments:
Hahah!!! I think the fires are brewing everywhere....We had a huge one in the Oregon Mountain over here...took a bunch of pics while going to my Gmas last week, they are in my last album..i think....
Love the check! I felt like doing stuff like that after I finished my calc course last semester. Calculus and bills just make people angry...
Post a Comment