28 June 2008

Dead stock

Oh the joys of dead stock. 

Thanks to some awesome searching I was able to stumble upon 2 sweet, sweet tees that are DS Diamond tees. I missed their real release but thanks to freaks like me who buy tees and leave them wrapped up for later, I was able to get these beauties.

First up, the Diamond  / LA tee... City of Angels in the navy colorway.... still crisp and in the bag.


A shot of the Diamond / LA tee unwrapped...



Now, the best, The Diamond / Bay Area tee. Included a CD which I haven't listened to yet, but damn is this tee clean. My fav. of the two.

I want to come home to boxes like this every day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn!!! What a good Find!!! Where/who did you cop that from!??? Yeah, Diamond Bay Area is off the chain.........