23 June 2008

Summer school.

I put on my RS Strangler tee today in honor of my 1st summer school calc exam. Seemed appropriate since I would rather face that pain than the pain of summer school exams.



After the exam we got our quizzes back from Friday's class.... 9/10!! OH YEAH!! 90% is out of control for me in math. Math and I are...well, ARCH ENEMIES! 

So this is grounds for MAJOR celebration. Let's hope my exam today follows along with the quiz.


Just as I am excited and riding high on my badass grade, I see this douchebag beside me. Not only did he have a confederate flag, a fisherman / fish sticker.... He had an american flag "redneck" sticker. 

Again, I am forced to ask myself, how quick until graduation? East Coast here we come.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Math is my and my girls arch enemy as wel!!! I had to take those remedial math...pre algebra, which doesnt count as a college credit!!! BOOOO!!!