Let's just say i'll be placing a VERY large order in the next few days.
I ordered a tee Thursday night (Rogue Status x Dirt Class Records Collab shown below).

Friday AM I got a shipment notice and yesterday afternoon, this was waiting for me.
So, basically, one day shipping.

PLUS - they hooked up a code for free shipping for all orders for the rest of June. I already had this code thanks to a hook up from xWxExDx, but I thought that was a sweet bonus.
Looks like I'll be grabbing a few more things from them soon... and forever. They are still just as good as they always were.
Get to ordering people... check them out.
3 comments:
I got the white colorway from there as well as some others.....When I ordered from there the first time a couple months back, they didnt hook me up with stickers.....only the free shipping code.....
Just follow up...Just got the package today, as well a couple digitalgravel stickers....but no free shipping Promo code...I think since its towards the end of the month....
glad it worked!
Post a Comment