It's been AWHILE since I have been BLOWN AWAY by branding.
I've stumbled upon sheer genius. Now, I slept on this release (few months ago) but DAMN is this a hot idea.
Here's the deal....
The company...
CONCEPTS
11A Brattle St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617.868.2001
Cambridge, MA 02138
617.868.2001
The product -- The Nike Dunk Low Premium SB Lobster
Cambridge, MA 02138
617.868.2001
Cambridge, MA 02138
617.868.2001

Close up on the shoe. I love the rubber band / claw band around the tip of the shoe. It's those sick little touches that really set it off.
Now here's the best part....
Now here's the best part.... Check what it came with...
*Butter laces
*Lobster bib
*Metal lobster/claw cracker
*Metal lobster fork
*Wet nap
*Floating keychain
*Concept stickers
*37 Ltd 3ft movie posters
*Tee shirt
*Brown fresh catch paper bag
** Some people in line also won Concepts Dickies work shirts.
Even if you hate the shoes (I'm not a HUGE fan - I found a hook up event hough i'm so late to find out about them, but I can't decide if I really like them enough) you HAVE to give credit to amazing marketing.
Even if you hate the shoes (I'm not a HUGE fan - I found a hook up event hough i'm so late to find out about them, but I can't decide if I really like them enough) you HAVE to give credit to amazing marketing.I CANNOT wait to see what these cats come up with next.
No comments:
Post a Comment