Picked up a few more pieces to add to the bursting closet.
I got these through Jackthreads.com. Shoes are super clean and comfortable. I've only worn them around the house so far because they are cloth and it's snowing outside, but once we have a warm, clear day i'll give them a test run and do an update.
Great price. Great style. Comfy so far.
Gravis Chuck Sneaker Bracken

I'm a sucker for TRUE gear since it lets me support the hometown even when i'm away.
I piked up the following tees:
Top left - True Logo Star tee in black.
Bottom left - True Throwie tee in navy.
Center - True Golden tee in grey.
Right - True Legend tee in black.

They always have the cleanest graphics on their tees. Fit is standard.
Stop by their store in SF on Haight (cool spot... near Amoeba Records and SFO snow shop) or hit up their site.
No comments:
Post a Comment