30 January 2010

Done and done.




Now you should.

CORRECTION - now you SHOULD NOT do this.

I sent in a large amount of money and you sent me this bullsh*t?

A huge box.... (my girls shoe for a size demo)
filled with crap - literally your old OFFICE supplies crap....


4 hats (the exact same style in 4 colors), 2 of the same tees (again, in different colorways) some gay denim backpack and a pair of redneck mountain boots? Please tell me this is a f*cking joke and the real box is on it's way?

Congrats... you just lost a customer.

To tell you a small secret, I may actually have let slide how disappointed I was with the apparel/ accessories if you hadn't felt the desire to send me your trash.

Surprise pack is right? It should be called the Ex-box because as a result of sending this to me we have officially broken up. I will never purchase anything from you again.




No comments: